  Lina Joy.

  Date : 7 June 2007 (Thursday)
  Time : 7.30 pm
  Venue: Hotel Armada, Petaling Jaya

  Panel of Distinguishe Speakes:

               Ambiga Sreenevasan , Malaysia Bar Council President
               Yusri Mohamad, President of Angkatan Belia Islam Malaysia (ABIM)
               Leonard Teoh, Legal Advisor, Malaysia Consultative Council of
Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism & Sikhism
               Lim Kit Siang, DAP
               Lim Guan Eng, DAP Secretary General

  Chairperson : Tony Pua

  Admission Free.