Dear all,
It is very much regretted that due to unforeseen circumstances, Yusuf Estes is
not able to come to Malaysia this month, as earlier planned.

However, don't despair; for we have arranged for another international speaker,
WILLIAM RODRIGUEZ, who we believe will be able to deliver an interesting talk
on UNITY FOR PEACE.

WILLIAM RODRIGUEZ was the last person who came out alive from the WTC North
Tower rubbles on Sept. 11, 2001, after helping scores of people to safety.

Come and hear the dramatic accounts of his life on that fateful day, LIVE!!

So don't forget to mark your calendar on:

TUESDAY 31/7/2007 at 8:00p.m.
at TM Multipurpose Hall, Menara Telekom, Jalan Pantai Baru, Kuala Lumpur.
Entrance is FREE but donations are most welcomed.

Kindly extend this message to your relatives, friends, neighbours and all.

Best regards,
Shima Derus