  ASIA PACIFIC
  2008

  JOIN US & BE PART OF THE
  ASIA PACIFIC SIX SIGMA COMMUNITY
  TOGETHER WITH THE CREATOR OF
  SIX SIGMA

  MOTOROLA

  EMBRACING CHALLENGES
  … shaping result – driven leadership through Six Sigma – an innovative
implementation approach

  21 – 22 February 2008
  Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC)
  MALAYSIA

  Kindly, please click this LINK for more information and registration form :

  http://rapidshare.com/files/79330834/SSCAP_21-22-02-2008_REF_SSC8006.pdf.html

  WHY U MUST ATTEND THIS COURSE?

  >>> Real experiences from18 speakers.

  >>> Learn from 12 real Six Sigma cases.

  >>> Practices from 6 industries….

  >>> Listen to speakers from 8 countries including

  <<< USA,                      <<< Hong Kong,
  <<< Malaysia,             <<< Taiwan,
  <<< Singapore,           <<< Australia &
  <<< India,                     <<< China

  >>>And more organizational benefits from benchmarking        activities to
networking opportunities.

  WHO SHOULD ATTEND?

  >>> Managers of Teams

  >>> Individual contributors / professionals

  >>> Managers of Processes (such as Program Managers)

  >>> Project Manager, Department Head

  >>> Managers / Executives in Quality / Operations / Corporate Admin

  >>> Any individual who wishes to know in-depth how to deploy Six Sigma at
their workplace / organization

  OR....Any info, don't hesitate to contact me by phone or emel :

  Norlizawati Abdul Wahab
  H/P : 013-646 3442
Program Development Consultant
Off:603-90583191   Fax:603-90584191