Talk by Dato Mukhriz bin Tun Mahathir

All supporters of Dato Mukhriz, let's listen & give ideas to our leader. All of
you are most welcome to see him during his talk organized by Sekretariat Melayu
Muda. All the details, please browse our group announcement Sekretariat Melayu
Muda in Facebook.

TOPIC:"Malaysia Baru: Senario Politik Masakini"
DATE:30th April 2008 (Wednesday)
TIME:7:30pm
VENUE:Wisma Sejarah, Aras 2, Anjung Wisma Sejarah
230, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400, Kuala Lumpur

Please confirm your attendance & please provide your particulars to the
organizer at this site:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11595470853

Thank you & hope to see you on 30th April 2008.

Be a better friend, newshound, and

Kirim email ke