by Shaykh Yaser Birjas

Fiqh of Love - The Fiqh of Marriage in
Islam is the official recording of an AIMaghrib Institute seminar. What
you hold in your hands is a detailed look at the process and rites of
marriage in Islam as explained by Shaykh Yaser Birjas. The seminar
begins with a discussion of the various concepts of love as defined by
Islam and other competing theories. It then presents the flqh of
marriage beginning with the search for a suitable spouse, following the
entire process including the details of the marriage contract and then
concluding with advice for marriage life. This amazing seminar is a
testament to the comprehensive nature of Islam as well as to the mercy
and sensitivity of Allah that He should make clear to us the right way
even in our most intimate affairs. Insha’Allah, you’ll witness your
Eman growing stronger as your understanding of the wisdom of the Qur’an
and Sunnah comes alive in your mind, in your soul, and in your heart.
We call it an EmanRush! Visit EmanRush.com for a complete list of
available single CD’s and other available seminars.

DOWNLOAD

Spread the message of Islam, its obligatory on every Muslim !
Pass this email to everyone you know ... Allah will reward you for this..
InshaAllah !

      Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Yahoo!
Edition http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/firefox/

Kirim email ke