Dagestani pilgrims set up tent along a street in Makkah. (AN photo by Badea
Abu Al-Naja)

MAKKAH: Haj 2009 may have come and gone, but for Abdul Fattah Dove, a
30-year-old pilgrim from the Republic of Dagestan in the Russian Federation,
this journey will remain in his memory for the rest of his life.

Dove said his journey to Makkah took him a month because his car was old and
unreliable. He said it took him years to save up the money for the most
affordable Haj visa, the one that doesn’t come with transportation, room and
board.

“I refused to marry so as not to lose anything of the amount of money I had
collected,” he said.
*HERE*<http://1426.blogspot.com/2009/12/dagestani-pilgrims-journey-of-faith.html>

Kirim email ke