Islamic Youth Awakening (Sahwah) Campaign 64

http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/islamic_youth.htm

Please remember that Monday is our Islamic Youth Awakening day.
1. Hadith on Good Manners:

 Putting a child on the thigh

Hadith 8.32        Narrated by Usama bin Zaid (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) used to put me on (one of)
his thighs and put Al-Hasan bin 'Ali on his other thigh, and then embrace us
and say, "O Allah! Please be Merciful to them, as I am merciful to them."

2. Converts to Islam Videos:

Interview with a Convert to
Islam<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNqh5keoAFY>Interview with a
Convert to Islam

German christ. convert to Islam
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIAlqh483mo>German Portuguese
Christian. is telling why he convert to Islam.
www.diewahrereligion.de

3. Coverts to Islam:

* Aminah Assilmi* <http://www.usislam.org/converts/aminah.htm> *"I couldn't
be a Muslim! I was American and
white!"*<http://www.usislam.org/converts/aminah.htm>
* *

*Asiya Abd al-Zahir*,Australia, "..the only religion I have ever been
completely sure of.." <http://www.usislam.org/converts/asiya.htm>

4. WMD : Beware of their Weapons of Missionary Deception:

Missionaries are trained to convert Vulnerable Muslims with $6.8 Budget a
year. Simple Ways to answer them back with 0 Budget

Which Jesus <http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/WMD/whichjesus.htm>? Was
Jesus very merciful and Muhammad was not? Read the lies of missionaries.

Yes you can be strong Muslim, please sign the petition :  Muslim Youth Code
of Honor<http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/muslim_youth_code_of_honor.htm>

Required a million signature each year Until that last Muslim Youth sign in.

Please circulate this posting to your brothers and sisters, Jazakum Allah
Khairan.

Please note that this posting is for adults too.

Dr. Adel Elsaie

http://www.usislam.org/

Kirim email ke