setuju...

Ubaida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

the law is silent on how to serve the 14 days notice ..
therefore i would thing the notice served in the method of
electronic mail is perfectly legal and within the scope of the
necessity of given out 14 days notice. furthermore more than 3/4
of the alumni member are aboard in the mailing list membership.

as this is quite a grey area in the charter and to avoid further
heartache to members, i would like to propose to the present
committee to put a proposal to add another method of calling an
AGM by the way of email, and membership of members to the
mailing list mandatory and those who are not joining without
proper reasons (e.g. living in some ulu banat, god knows where),
the email sent to the mailing list and available on archive, to
be considered sent and given as at the date of email being
delivered.

err .. this is my thought .. and open to further discussion.
perhaps someone with more depth in this subject (all the hiraian
lawyers) can shed some light as to the subject matter.

Kind and my warmest regards,

-Ubaida-