salam alaikum,

a bit of info for the potty potter fans...if u wanna get a copy of the latest harry potter...u can get it from kinokuniya at rm71.92 (purchase with purchase style-buy any item at any value together with the book and u'll get 20% discount).the normal price is rm89.90 (I'm not a promoter but a lil bit overjoyed bcos i bought cheaper than those ppl who had reserved earlier hehehehe)

if u guys out there are fans of harry potter, u might wanna try and read artemis fowl by eoin colfer...interesting book, ok i admit it's not as superb as harry potter tapi oklah.

erm...there's a lot of other books relating to harry potter such as the science of the magical world of harry potter etc. to those who are doing literature...or like to be critical, there's one book explaining the hints that J.K rowling gives in her earlier works as to point out what will happen in the fifth book (mmg la skang dah keluar harry potter and the order of phoenix...but i think it's worth every penny or cent that u spend on it).it also explains where she gets the weird names etc...erm, kena tunggu next month punya allowance la plak...

ok...when I've finished reading Harry Potter5, i'll write the short review insha Allah....

currently reading The Lazarus Child by Robert Mawson...good story too!
ok...ok...ok...last announcement...sesiapa wanna buy FOREIGN BODIES by Hwee Hwee Tan...I have one xtra copy...the price is rm30...great book...asin literature...bagus untuk memahami mentaliti orang Singapura...something really2 different...and u'll be surprised!

ok
chow

alia

Download ringtones, logos and picture messages from MSN Malaysia http://www.msn.com.my/mobile/ringtones/default.asp