Assalamualaykum semua..
IKhwah dan akhawaat ...frends..:)

Happy to be here again..thanks for ciksarah for
adding..

hey..for those yang nak walimah tu..wah2.. mabruk dan
moga diberkati.... We are very happy for you:)

moga2 agak updated la saya when im in here... after a
long.... silence... bertapa..

wokeh... adios..:)

http://www.alumni-hira.org/images/hebahan/FJ-Kad_Kahwin_Warga_ICT.jpg

http://www.alumni-hira.org/images/hebahan/FJ-Kad_Kahwin_Map2.jpg

http://www.alumni-hira.org/images/hebahan/NUHA_final3.pdf

beta.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=45083/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>
> >  DISCLAIMER : This e-mail and any files
> transmitted with it ("Message") is
> > intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
> named above and may contain
> > confidential information. You are hereby notified
> that the taking of any
> > action in reliance upon, or any review,
> retransmission, dissemination,
> > distribution, printing or copying of this Message
> or any part thereof by
> > anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is
> strictly prohibited. If you
> > have received this Message in error, you should
> > immediately and advise the sender by return
> e-mail. Opinions, conclusions
> > and other information in this Message that do not
> relate to the official
> > business of PETRONAS or its Group of Companies
> shall be understood as
> > neither given nor endorsed by PETRONAS or any of
> the companies within the
> > Group.
> > http://alumni-hira.org

> http://alumni-hira.org

"People don't care how much you know,.... Until they know how much you
care..... " "Peace for the whole wide world... Love the entire Universe"

Muadz Dzulkefly
ex-student
Kulliyah of laws
International Islamic University