----- Forwarded Message ----
From: aZrEeNa Hj. MaStOr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 10:12:38 AM
Subject: [aNgSaNa] SIRIM pre-service postgrad research scholarship scheme
2006/07

From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] my
To:  Abg Hisam <[EMAIL PROTECTED] my>, adil adilla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
com>,affiza mohd tallaha <affiza_ppiuniten@ yahoo.com>,Ana UKM <anna_syafiera@
yahoo.com>,Dr Hazizan USM <[EMAIL PROTECTED] usm.my>, Farina UKM <[EMAIL
PROTECTED] com>,Gee USM penang <nur_zarqa82@ yahoo.com>,Hajar Abdullah Assunta
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] com>,Hisfazilah Saari <[EMAIL PROTECTED] pe.com>,kak asma
poli <cik_asmaniza@ yahoo.com>,kak awin ex-amrec <[EMAIL PROTECTED] edu.my>,Kak
Fizah paksi <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com>,kak idah <humaira_81us@ yahoo.com>, kak Ina
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] my>,kak mas paksi <masniza_pku@ yahoo.com>,kak raihan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] com>,kak shaharani paksi <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com>,kak yong
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] com>, KMM Marini <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com>,mAt mi <[EMAIL
PROTECTED] my>, "n.nadiah m.suhaimi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] my>,Nazirah IIUM
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] com>,Noor Hamdah Musa USM <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com>,NORA Said
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] co.uk>,Nurieti Asurah Bt Ahmad <[EMAIL PROTECTED] .com>,Qama
UiTM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 com>,siti nazmin saifuddin USM KK <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com>,Sue Suhaina <[EMAIL
PROTECTED] my>, tini tini <[EMAIL PROTECTED] my>,"Welma, Laanda" <laanda.welma@
intel.com>,yah UKM <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com>, yusri UKM <pembunuhsepi@ yahoo.com>
CC:  Hafpis <[EMAIL PROTECTED] my>, Zulkarnain Bakar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
my>,ZAINUDDIN <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com>,Syeikh Hussain <syeikhhussain_ [EMAIL
PROTECTED] com>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] com,Shaik Amir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
com>,Sazali Sudin <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com>,"'Saari, Muthanna B'"
<muthanna.b.saari@ intel.com>,RAZIF <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com>, Razak-Ktc <[EMAIL
PROTECTED] com>,nazilnuhairi@ yahoo.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] com,MOHD ZAMIR BIN
PAKHURUDDIN <[EMAIL PROTECTED] .com>,Mohd Khairi Bin Alias <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
com>,Khairul Salleh <Khairul.Salleh@ komag.com>,Khairi Alias <Khairi.Alias@
komag.com>,Kamaruddin Ayob <Kamaruddin.Ayob@ komag.com>,Kak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
com>, hj pauzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED] my>,Azwan?Affendy Ahmad?Zahidi <[EMAIL
PROTECTED] com.my>,"azmi msj.batu" <noor_azmi.mohd_ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
com>,Arzahari Abdul Rashid <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com.my>,Abg Hassan <[EMAIL
PROTECTED] jaring.net>, A Sabri <[EMAIL PROTECTED] my>
Subject:  pre-service postgrad research scholarship scheme 2006/07
Date:  Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:09:16 +0800

Search the Internet from any Web page with MSN Toolbar.
__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar
Untuk menyalur berita-berita di Selangor,
rencana, news link dsbnya :

http://www.selangorbaru.org/ ~Isu-isu di Selangor
http://www.webtv.parti-pas.org ~Maklumat berasaskan audio & video
http://www.TeenCeria.Net ~Portal Remaja
http://www.nasyeed.net ~Nasyeed
http://www.radiotarbiyah.net/listen.pls ~Radio Tarbiyah
http://www.islamonline.net/english/index.shtml ~Islam Online

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Visit Your Group
Anime dvd
Anime dvd new
Anime
Anime dvd movie
Anime movie dvd
Yahoo! Movies
Up for a movie?
Check out showtimes
and buy tickets
Yahoo! Search
Try a shortcut
Find movie times
faster.
Yahoo! Avatars
Make a Virtual You
Show your style &
mood in Messenger..
__,_._,___
Assalamu'alaikum wr wb..
kepada sesiapa yg berminat utk melanjutkan pengajian di peringkat master dan
PhD dijemput ke http://www.sirim.my/researchscholarship2006.doc (pre-service
postgrad research scholarship scheme 2006/07)
war-warkan kpd yg lain.
wslm..
-
-
-
-
-
DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby
notified that any dealing, review, distribution, printing,
copying
or
use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this
email in error, please notify the sender or SIRIM Berhad
immediately
and delete the original message. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this e-mail that do not relate to the official
business
of SIRIM Berhad and/or its subsidiaries shall be understood as
neither
given nor endorsed by SIRIM Berhad and/or its subsidiaries and
neither
SIRIM
Berhad nor its subsidiaries accepts responsibility for the same.
All
liability arising from or in connection with computer viruses
and/or
corrupted e-mails is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by
law.

begin:vcard
n:-;Azreena Hj Mastor
fn:Azreena Hj Mastor
tel;fax:04-4033225
tel;work:04-4017100 ext. 253/183/227
org:Advanced Materials Research Centre (AMREC),SIRIM Bhd;Biomaterials Programme
adr:;;Lot 34, Jln Hi-Tech 2/3, Kulim Hi-Tech Park,;Kulim;Kedah Darul
Aman;09000;Malaysia
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
end:vcard