----- Forwarded Message ----
From: JobsDB - MY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 12:21:15 PM
Subject: Invitation to JobsDB Career Fair 2007

Add [EMAIL PROTECTED] to your address book to ensure delivery of JobsDB emails.
If you cannot view this HTML message properly, please click here.

Printer-friendly version

Dear Valued Customer,
We would like to extend our invitation to you to participate in JobsDB Career
Fair 2007, the most successful Career Fair in Malaysia for three consecutive
years.
The JobsDB Career Fair 2007 is an annual event organised by Jobs DB Malaysia
Sdn. Bhd., whereby JobsDB's valued customers are invited to participate by
having booth displays, recruitment drive and career talks.
Participating companies will be able to:
- Increase their visibility to the public
- Build up their recruitment images
- Market their companies as employers of choice
The same event has been organised overseas, such as in Singapore, the
Philippines and Thailand with the support of throngs of visitors comprising
established employers and job seekers as well as the President of the
Philippines, Minister of Science and Technology of Thailand and Singapore Prime
Minister, Lee Hsien Loong, to name a few.

JobsDB Regional Events Details
JobsDB.com

You received this e-mail as a result of your registration with 88DB.com. If you
prefer not to receive further promotional news from 88DB.com or our advertiser,
please click here to login and set not to receive 88DB News or email us at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to unsubscribe.