Hello Histonetters:

We are currently using Surgipath's Formula "R" paraffin.  They are now charging
us a handling fee for each container.  I have tried looking at different
formulas at different companies trying to find a comparable formula.  It seems
that no one will list the polymer combinations or ingredients.  I was wondering
if anyone else had encountered this problem?  Does anyone know of a paraffin
type that is similar to or the same as  the Formula "R"?  I would appreciate
any feedback that folks are willing to share.

Thanks,
Debbie

Debbie Nannenga, HTL(ASCP),QIHC
InCyte Pathology