I have two young people in our lab that would like to get certified as a HT.
One is looking into the Harford Community College on line and the other is
trying for the "At least 60 semester hours (90 quarter hours) of academic
credit from a regionally accredited college/university, with a combination of
12 semester hours (18 quarter hours) of biology and chemistry ".  I have three
questions.  Does anyone know anything about the Harford School?  Has anyone had
a student from there to do their practicum in your lab?  and I just want to be
sure that the second student does not have to have an associate degree any
longer; Just the 60 semester hours and 12 of biology/chemistry  is that
correct? Thank you
Kathy Gorham H.T.
Grande Ronde Hospital
La Grande Oregon