Again I apologize for what was an honest mistake. I tried looking at the list server home and could not find information regarding the time it takes a post to appear and rules regarding text formats etc. The page I found had only information on how to subscribe or unsubscribe. If there is other information I missed it. -David
On Apr 1, 2009, at 1:30 PM, Bernie Taupin wrote:

i guess thats why most people would, you know, read the listserv instructions before making triplicate posts. speaking of, sorry you feel like my one note about it has "cluttered up peoples email boxes" more than your three posts. did you fail math or something?

From: David Waugh <dwa...@kent.edu>
To: Bernie Taupin <bernietau...@ymail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 1:15:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Histonet] AO Blade holder

Sorry for the multiple emails. I did not know how to use THIS listserv. Some listservers block urls, rich text etc. It was not clear to me if there were improperly contained with my message. I was unsure if histonet did, and it was not apparent that the email was going through. My apologies, although your email and my response have further cluttered up peoples email boxes. -David
On Apr 1, 2009, at 9:16 AM, Bernie Taupin wrote:

> Am I getting multiple mails or is it simply that David Waugh doesn't know how to use a listserv?

Kent State University
Department of Geology
Kent, Ohio 44242
dwa...@kent.edu