HI all.
I have searched the Histonet archives and found a lot of very positive reviews
regarding Formula 83. I am wondering if anyone has encountered any issues with
using Formula 83 on a stainer and then xylene on a tape coverslipper.  Are
there any miscibility issues? Are you soaking in xylene prior to tape
coverslipping required? Any helpful hints/tips/tricks?

Thank you in advance.

Jacqueline Farnsworth
Anatomic Pathology, Tech III
Foothills Medical Centre