    From: Peter Carroll <carro...@umdnj.edu>
    Subject: Re: [Histonet] Cell phone numbers go public next month
    To: "Akemi Allison-Tacha" <akemiat3...@yahoo.com>
    Cc: "histonet" <histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
    Date: Friday, June 12, 2009, 8:06 AM

    This is false information.

    I really wish people would take half a second to verify the false
    rumors they're helping spread around the internet before sending
    this tripe to everyone else... especially as an off-topic post
    spammed to a public mailing-list.

    Read more about the truth behind this rumor:
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/cell411.asp

    Akemi Allison-Tacha wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Happy Friday!  This is a little off the histology subject, but
    for those of you who have cell phones, might find this beneficial.

    </mc/compose?to=aallison-ta...@apmglab.com>
    </mc/compose?to=akemiat3...@yahoo.com>

    > FYI
    >             Folks!
    >             REMEMBER:
> Cell Phone Numbers Go Public next month. All
    >             cell phone numbers are being released to
    telemarketing companies and