That is great, Tosin! You are working on a topic that has been discussed, debated, and fought over for years. It means there is a LOT of info out there on it. Start with doing a search for "formaldehyde," "paraformaldehyde," and/or "formalin" in the Histonet Archives. You'll probably find more than you ever wanted to know. :-)

Regards,
Merced