Couldn't agree with Gayle more!

Glucose oxidase is the best protocol for blocking endogenous peroxidase but
isn't entirely necessary unless you are working with hematopoietic tissue or
tissue that has a large leukocyte infiltrate. For muscle standard 0.3%
H202 should be fine. Of course if you happen to be staining for leukocytes
(neutrophils) in your muscle section, I would just buy the reagents and do the
glucose oxidase afterall. It's simply the best.

That being said, I do muscle IHC on frozens for endothelial markers, and use
0.3% H2O2. I do see bubbling but my sections do not come off and morphology
looks great at the end. I use plus slides and dry my slides for several hours
before putting at -80 deg C. This is both with PFA fixed tissue and acetone.

Good luck,
Andrea