Hello,

I have a question regarding detecting injected mouse antibody in mouse tissue
by IHC.
Now I have mouse liver paraffin section. This mouse was injected mouse
antibody. I was asked to locate this antibody. This is a mouse chimeric
antibody. Variable regions from human antibody was combined with mouse IgG2a
heavy chain and kappa light chain constant regions. I am thinking using rabbit
anti-human IgG, F(ab) fragment specific. Do you think it's doable or you have
any good suggestion? When this mouse antibody bind to antigen inside liver
through this human variable region, my F(ab) fragment specific antibody can
still bind to it?

Hope I describ my questions clearly.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Amy