Hi All,

I wanted to pass this link from the hotel on to you guys who will be attending
the Georgia Society for Histotechnology meeting March 26-28 this year.  This
goes straight to the hotel and already has our code entered for you to reserve
your rooms at the Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort.  For the complete
program and registration form go to
www.histosearch.com/gsh<http://www.histosearch.com/gsh> and go to the symposium
page.  You will find the hotel link there too.

See you there.

Shirley Powell
GSH Secretary

Subject: Ga.Society For Histotechnology Reservation Link

Simply cut and paste the link below and include with your electronic
correspondence to facilitate the reservation process. Your guests will be
directed to the property's home page with the code already entered in the
appropriate field. All they need to do is enter their arrival date to begin the
reservation process.

[http://www.marriott.com/Images/Brands/MCC/Logos/MCC_logowhitefield_120x60.gif]<http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/atleg?groupCode=gshgsha&app=resvlink&fromDate=3/26/10&toDate=3/27/10>

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/atleg?groupCode=gshgsha&app=resvlink&fromDate=3/26/10&toDate=3/27/10