Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. (CST) is a worldwide leader in the development and commercialization of antibodies and assays for pathway analysis, as well as novel discovery technologies such as PhosphoScan®. We are committed to developing innovative new research tools to help define the mechanisms underlying cell function and disease, thereby broadly accelerating progress in biomedical research and medicine.

We are seeking a Research Associate in the Immunohistochemistry Group to assist with the validation of antibodies for use in Immunohistochemistry. Responsibilities will include immunohistochemical analysis on paraffin-embedded tissues and cells, but may evolve as the company continues to grow. Additional responsibilities include protocol optimization/assay development, discovery research, specialized staining projects, and may also include product development. The candidate should be very well organized with exquisite attention to detail and capable of multi- tasking and working independently in a fast paced, dynamic and high- volume testing environment. The ideal candidate will have an MS or BS in a life science with at least two years of general laboratory experience. IHC experience is preferred.

For more information please contact me or apply on-line at:
https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=484960

Stephen Repucci
srepu...@cellsignal.com
978-867-2318