Hi dear histology experts,
I will greatly appreciate if somebody can let me know the estimated number of
slides (with 3 sections per slide) per day on average a lab technician can cut
(of frozen tissue).

I am a lab technician ( not a histotech) and work alone in a highly complex
testing specialzed low volume dermatology lab.My job description includes 30 %
of immunohistochemistry related dutites.  I cut skin frozen sections and do
immunohistochemistry  manually for several years . My routiene panel consists
of 12 antibodies for  T-cells  surface markers. Ocassionally  I add another
panel of 8 antibodies for B-Cells.
I am very slow in cutting sections and strugle a lot to get good sections.
If I spend entire day ( 8 hours) just  cutting  3-4 section on each slide with
slow speed. What  number of slides should be considered as efficent cutting?
What number of blocks (12 slides for each block with 3-4 sections) should I
finish in one day?

Help me please if you can. Thanks. Soofia