A group of freelance Histologists seeking temporary assignments.
We will come into your hospital, research facility, or/industry that uses
histologic techniques and provide histological services, such as, tissue
processing,sectioning,and staining.

We are experienced histologists well versed in routine staining, special
stains,and IHC. We will come into your laboratory when your technologist is
vacationing or is sick.

We are not a recruiting agency. We are registered Histologists seeking
temporary employment. Let us help you with your staffing issues.
We have 25-32 years in the field of histology and other related duties.

We can be contacted at 312-919-9887. We can also be contacted by e-mail at
adminsta...@histotechniquesinc.com/cynthiahay...@histotechniquesinc.com
We are located in the Chicago, Illinois area.

Thank you
CHJames
HistoTechniques Inc.