I am working on the validation of our microwave processors and have noticed
that the tissues are a bit dry.  Would anyone be willing to share their
protocol timings for their fixation, ethanol, isopropyl and wax impregnation
steps?

We are using the Histos-5 microwaves from Milestone and are utilizing the 2mm
(for the smalls) and the 3mm (for the larger specimens) default program
settings.

thanks for any help!

Michelle

ps, my apologies to the board for someone spamming the board using a spoof of
my email address.  :o(