From: Mark Roberts, Northwestern University

Hello to the group:

I am looking to find a CD204 (MSR1) antibody for use on human cells by immunohistochemistry on frozen and paraffin sections. Does anyone on the list use a validated, commercially available clone that works well? A small number of companies makes the antibody (Abcam, AbD Serotec, Atlas Antibodies, Cosmo Bio Co., Novus Biologicals and Transgenic, Inc). The original paper that I studied, by J-W Tjiu in Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 2009 used a monoclonal antibody (Mab 2708) from R & D Systems, but I believe that it may be useful only for flow cytometry. Many thanks for your help!

MR/PL