Hello everyone,

I'm doing histological sections of ulnar nerve to study the distribution of the
fascicles. It's important the position of the section and for this reason I'm
using histological tissue ink for mark the anterior, posterior, medial and
lateral side of the section. The problem comes when I have to stain the
sections (with luxol fast blue). The staining procedure eliminates my marks and
I lose the orientation. How should I do to preserve the marks?

Thanks!

Macro and Microdissection Lab
Anatomy and Embriology Unit
Faculty of Medicine