My name is Eric Weber and I am a recruiter for Maxim Government Services.  We
provide temporary contracted lab personnel to the federal medical facilities.
I'm current recruiting for a contract Histology Technologist for an immediate
start through August 13th, 2010.

Details:

*         Special consideration given to candidates with previous experience in
a Veteran Affairs (VA) Hospital.

*         Special consideration given to candidate local to the Albuquergue area

*         Prefer ASCP certification

*         Monday through Friday, 7am until 3:30 pm

*         No call, no overtime

*         Two year experience required cutting and Hematoxylin and Eosin
staining.

*         Housing/travel benefits provide for non local candidates

If you are interested please contact me immediately.  Please indicate if you
have previous experience in a VA Medical Center.

Thank You,

Eric Weber
Maxim Government Services
7227 Lee DeForest Dr
Columbia, MD 21046
phone: (410) 910-4942
toll free: (866) 260-9142
fax:(410) 953-8358
erwe...@maxhealth.com

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message contains confidential, privileged or
otherwise protected information intended solely for the addressee. Please do
not read, copy, or disseminate it unless you are the intended addressee. If you
have received it in error, please call us (collect) at (410) 910-1500 and ask
to speak with the message sender. Also, we would appreciate you forwarding the
message back to us and deleting it from your system. Thank you.
This email and all other electronic (including voice) communications from the
sender's firm are for informational purposes only. No such communication is
intended by the sender to constitute either an electronic record or an
electronic signature or to constitute any agreement by the sender to conduct a
transaction by electronic means. Any such intention or agreement is hereby
expressly disclaimed unless otherwise specifically indicated.