Hello Histonetters,

Can anyone out there help us.  We need to be able to differentiate between
mesenchymal cells, fibroblasts and macrophages.  We currently embed in GMA.  I
am thinking that we would have to go into paraffin and do immunohistochemistry
to label each cell type.  Is this something that can be done and if so does
anyone have a procedure or at least a place I can go to find out more
information on how to go about doing this.

Thanks for your help.

Ricki Simoskevitz

rsimoskev...@osteotech.com

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: E-mails from Osteotech generally contain
information that is confidential, privileged, and/or protected as work product
or by other legal rules, and are for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any use, copying, or distribution of this e-mail by an unintended recipient is
prohibited, and may be a violation of law. If you believe that you received
this e-mail in error, please do not read this e-mail or any attached items, and
instead please delete the e-mail and all attachments.