Personally and professionally, I think this response is uncalled for. I know I myself get many emails a day and I am tuned to look for the "To unsubscribe, please click here" link (or at least to look for the word UNSUBSCRIBE somewhere in the email). Seeing as how such a link is not overtly obvious on Histonet emails (the link is "diguised" as merely a list information link), I think I would be confused, too, if I ever wanted to unsubscribe from Histonet.

It is unfortunate but true that in this fast-paced age of information inundation we need to have the obvious jumping out at us before we figure out what it is.

Kind regards,
Merced