Hello

I need your advice regarding paraffin sections of rat kidney. Kidneys are
collected, adequately fixed with 10 % NBF and undergone routine tissue
processing in Sakura VIP 6 tissue processor.Sections are of 5 micron thickness.
Strangely, in the H&E stained sections, our pathologists are complaining that
typical morphology of tubules are not preserved ie. typical tubular patterns
are missing (tubules with no lumen) in the cortical region (at the edges and
slightly inwards). But the inner medulla and other regions are perfectly
fine.This issue cropped up now only.Any body will give their expert advice to
solve this issue.

Thanks

Abi