At the NSH this year, just this last Sunday in fact, Dr. Tony Villanueva
demonstrated this very technique in his workshop. My best advice would be to
contact him directly (avillanuev...@cox.net) and see what he can do for you.
Another option would be to contact an image analysis vendor like BIOQUANT
(nathan...@bioquant.com). Hope this information helps!

Regards,

Jack