Tim,

Helen Fedor has had a tremendous amount of experience on this subject since she is the SPORE lab manager for Johns Hopkins. Johns Hopkins is considered the go to facility for prostate technology. I have CC'd Helen on the email communication.

Best Wishes for the Holidays
Akemi

Akemi Allison BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
Director