Hi all,

After searching the internet I found a method for preparing mouse bones for
frozen sectioning. I've been trying it out but have been having problems with
the PVP coming out of solution (7.5% PVP-40T, 10% EDTA Na2 in 0.1M Tris.HCl
pH6.95). I heated it to ~50-60oC to get it to dissolve but when its left in the
fridge a ppt develops and the mouse femur that I have decalcifying in it is
covered in large white blobs (however the decalcification does seem to be
working ok).
Does anyone have any experience of doing frozen bone sections this way?
Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sonya