I assume you mean what reagent to use as the negative control?  The ideal
control is a mixture of negative mouse serum and negative rabbit specifically
titered to match the antibody concentration in the cocktail, which is probably
proprietary. The next best solution is to use a universal negative control
serum. The universal component typically denotes use with rabbit and mouse
antibodies.

Will Chappell, HTL(ASCP)QIHC
Histologist at large

Sent from my iPhone