I am currently investigating workflow solutions for our Histology Lab
incorporating bar code labeling.  We use the PowerPath/ Elekta AP System.  I am
looking into Elekta's AMP Module vs Ventana's Vantage system.  I would welcome
any comments on these systems and how they work in your lab or if you use
something else.  I would also welcome any suggestions or comments on how you
label slides...Do you batch print and scan barcodes of the blocks and slides at
the microtome?  Do you scan blocks at the microtome and print labels there for
the slides?  Do you scan blocks at the microtome and print slides at the
microtome?  You may email directly if you prefer.  Please share!  Thanks in
advance for your help and feedback!

Dana

The contents of this e-mail (and any attachments) are confidential, may be
privileged and may contain copyright material. You may only reproduce or
distribute material if you are expressly authorized by us to do so. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this email (and
any attachments) is unauthorized. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender and immediately delete this e-mail and any copies of
it from your system.