From: histonet-boun...@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-boun...@lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of
Grantham, Andrea L - (algranth)
Sent: 26 May 2011 20:29
To: HISTONET
Subject: [Histonet] off topic/on topic

This is mostly for the girls - I dropped into the Ulta store yesterday
to pick up a few things and the sales person wanted me to try this
somewhat new product by Benefit. It was a lip and cheek tint - came in a
little bottle - looked like mucicarmine working solution. I looked at
the box that it came in and sure enough, one of the first ingredients
was CARMINE! So I had to relate a few of the stories about beetles and
Carmine and pirates that I learned from reading "A Perfect Red"
recommended by Dick Dapson...wonder if I bored her? Maybe she won't
bother me the next time I'm rushing through the store trying to get my
stuff and get out of there.
Andi