From: histonet-boun...@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-boun...@lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of C B
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 8:37 PM
To: Histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] BRDU

Is anyone using ph6 HEIR instead of HCl/enzyme digestion for BRDU staining?
I've read 2 manufacturer datasheets that recommend pH 6 HEIR.  I thought the
routine pretreatment was HCl/enzyme digestion.  We have FFPE rat intestine to
stain. Any feeback is appreciated.
Cindy Baranowski, HT
SJTRI
Atlanta, GA

This communication may contain privileged information.  It is intended solely
for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this
information.  If you received this communication in error, please contact the
sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic
or hard copy.  This communication may contain nonpublic information about
individuals and businesses subject to the restrictions of the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.  You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose
such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which
you are receiving the information.