From: Shahram Sabeti <sabeti_shah...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Histonet] restaining method of wright-giemsa stained peripheral blood
slides
To: "histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu" <histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Date: Monday, July 11, 2011, 11:24 PM

dear fellows,
    I have some precious blood slides at hand but with a major problem,pallor,
because all of them are unmounted and a long time has elapsed from their
preparation .their restaining was frightening for me because a fault could
result in  their deterioration.
   do you have any experience in this respect.thank you in advance for your
help.
sincerely yours,
sabeti