Slone=  Partners  is  seeking  experienced  Histotechnologists and new
   graduates are= welcome to apply.

Located  in upstate NY, this large university-based= medical center
   is  looking for talented histotechs who can work a flexible= day shift
   (starting at 5:00am, or 6am or 7am -working 81/2 hours shift= with 1/2
   hr  for  lunch) to join their dynamic team. If you are reliable,= take
   pride  in  quality  work,  are  dedicated  to patient care, and have a
   desire=  to  join  an  organization  that values those qualities, this
   might be the= career step you are looking for.

The  ideal  candidates=  will  have  an  Associate degree in a life
   science  or  higher and hold HT or= HTL ASCP certification. Our client
   will   also   consider   experienced   MTs  that=  are  interested  in
   transitioning  to histology. All candidates must either= have their NY
   license or be eligible for NY licensure.

Special   features   about   this   position:   Our  client=  offer
   significant   opportunities   for   advancement  and  has  outstanding
   benefits.

If=  you  meet these qualifications and would like to be considered
   for    this=    opportunity,    please    contact   Darcy   Bloch   at
   [1]dar...@slonepartners.com.

If  you  have experience= in the diagnostic laboratory industry and
   wish  to be considered for other= roles, please forward your resume to
   Tara Kochis at [2]t...@slonepartners.com.

All inquiries are kept confidential.