Hello, Esteemed Histonetters,

I am wondering if anyone happens to have a 21st century version of a 20th
century paper? In Search Of PDF files for any /all of the following:

Frost HM. Presence of microscopic cracks in vivo in bone. H. Ford Hosp. Med.
Bull. 1960;8:25–35.

Frost HM, Villanueva AR, Roth H, Stanisavljevic S. Tetracycline bone labeling.
J. New Drugs. 1961;1:206–216.

Frost HM. Measurement of human bone formation by means of tetracycline
labeling. Can. J. Biochem. Physiol. 1963a;4:31–42.

Frost HM. Relation between bone-tissue and cell population dynamics, histology
and tetracycline labelling. Clin. Orthop. 1966b;49:65–75.

Frost HM. Tetracycline-based analysis of bone remodelling. Calcif. Tissue Res.
1969;3:211–237.

My institution a few accessibility issues (umm, like no physical library), and
some/all of these are not available online as electronic copies (since they are
oldies but goodies). I was hoping to get them sooner than by snail mail through
interlibrary loan, and thought it couldn’t hurt to ask. Thanks in advance for
your help!

Sincerely,
Nicole Collette