Ohio has laws regarding this release- rather recent legislation. This gives
rights to fetal tissue that extends earlier in gestation than previously, and
by my recollection expands upon the legal rights of burial, autopsy provides to
a fetus in previous statutes. I would search your state's revised code, and I
know that Ohio's basically lays out the requirements for facilities in the
language of its legislation and statute, and this basically writes the SOP for
you. If you need to do this by your state's law, then you can use a lot of the
language contained and make sure that you are follow the legal obligations in
your form(s).

Joelle Weaver MAOM, BA, (HTL) ASCP

http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelleweaver