I am preparing my thesis for my MBA and my dissertation will be on the skills,
knowledge and attitudes that should have histotecnolgos as health
professionals.Some of you would like to help me?

Thanks

Lcda. Mary V. Guerrero,BS, MBA,HtL
Administradora/Coordinadora General
 Pathology Lab.
55 N. Dr. Basora Edificio Médico IV Oficina 206
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico 00680
Tel. 787-834-8202  Fax: 787-831-5255

Sra. Dimary Valentín           Sra. Iris Franqui                Sra. Myrna
González
  Facturación         Reportes             Transcripcion

This email may contain confidential health information that is legally
privileged.  This information is intended for the use of the named
recipient(s). The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from
disclosing this information to any party unless required to do so by law or
regulation and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has
been fulfilled.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail
message in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange disposition
of the information. .