Hello all,

We have desperately seeking handles for our racks that are from Sakura Tissue
Tek Slide Baskets 4768. My supervisor has gone to the Sakura website and has
not any information about them. We only need the handles since we already have
about 30 baskets. Please help. Thanking you guys in advance!

Diana Martinez-Longoria

Histotechnician (ASCP)cm

El Centro Regional Medical Center

phone: 760-339-7267

fax: 760-482-5365

email:dmlongo...@ecrmc.org

ECRMC Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, PLEASE contact the sender and promptly destroy this
e-mail and its attachments.