I think that you want to contact Teresa Moore, I am good, been through this
whole process/experience myself- but I have more time out, and "old shoe now"-
she has a great attitude, and was a super student. I don't have her email saved
on here, but I hope that she sees your messages and I am glad to see all the
support she is getting here!Joelle

Joelle Weaver MAOM, (HTL) ASCP

http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelleweaver