Dear Fellow members,

I am working in laboratory animal pathology lab and we have recently purchased
a Sakura VIP tissue processor. We are working on standardising the tissue
processing schedules. We require to process only tissues from rats and mice. My
request to the group is if there anyone using this processor for processing of
tissues from rodents? If yes is it possible to share with me the protocol which
works fine in your lab.

We are planning to use paraffin(paraplast general) for both processing and
embedding.

My second question is whether paraplast general paraffin works well with rodent
tissues or we need to think about the paraplast plus?

Whether different types of paraffin should be used in embedders and processors
or same type of paraffin will be okey?

Please free to share your experience to my mail

With best regards

Murugesh

Histotechnician

Laboratory animal research