Good morning!I am Carmen from the University of Valencia. Now I am performing
immunofluorescence of mouse decidua. I was having problems with the
autofluorescence so I found a sudan black protocol and I probed it, I
incubated the tissue 30 min with sudan black after the staining, but I
lostes the red signal (alexa 594) so I repited the experiment but
incubating before the immunohistochemestry, and want to know if you
know if this migth interfere with the antibody attachment to the tissue.thank
you very much!!!!!!!!!kind regards!Carmen