From: Tuyen Nguyen <tuyenma...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Histonet] blocking endogenous activities
To: histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Date: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 6:48 PM

In my lab, in IHC protocols for most antibodies, hydrogen peroxide is applied
before antigen heat retrieval. However, I wonder there is any different result
in IHC stain if hydrogen peroxide for blocking endogenous activities is applied
after antigen heat retrieval by using steamer or pressure cooker?
Thank you,
Mai Nguyen Truong
Research Associate II
Los Angeles, California