Philip,

Marc is correct in everything that he has stated, but if you are looking for
diamond knife purchases or services as you indicated in your original posting,
I am only aware of DDK providing this service.

Best Regards,

Jack

Jack Ratliff
Hard Tissue Histologist
Chairman, Hard Tissue Committee - National Society for Histotechnology