Have any histonetters had experience with paperless order entry using a
HIS-Copath interface?  All our clinical laboratories have just gone to
paperless order entry on patient floors and clinics, and would be interested in
any other sites' experiences that use these same systems.

We have already found that pathology order entry is quite different from other
clinical laboratories that now receive pre-barcoded tubes of blood that are
instrument-ready.  Pathology has not been quite that straightforward.

Thanks for any experiences or advice you wish to share,

Eric Gagnon MLT
Histology Laboratory
Kingston General Hospital
Kingston, Ontario, Canada